Author Topic: konto avast  (Read 3916 times)

REDACTED

konto avast
« on: January 03, 2015, 10:16:49 AM »
Dzień dobry!!
Posiadam konto Avast.
Zbieram punkty , do 2500 karma. Na koncie mam zarejestrowane urządzenia laptop i przyjęły się punkty. Mam także jeden telefon android i otrzymałem punkty. Później zarejestrowałem drugi .Jednak ten mam na liście na moim koncie .Jednak nie otrzymałem za to punktów.
Proszę o poradę w tej sprawie.
Z poważaniem Kolinski Krzysztof

Good morning !!
I have Avast account.
I collect points to 2500 karma. I have a registered account and adopted the laptop device points. I also have an android phone and I got the points. Then I registered the second .However I have listed on my account .However, for it did not get points.
Please advice on the matter.
Sincerely, Christopher Kolinski

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:41:37 PM by Krzysztof15 »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: konto avast
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 05:20:24 PM »
The karma points are still in Beta.
Nothing you can do with them at the moment.

PS:
It really isn't smart to post you email address on a public webboard, unless you want to receive spam.
I strongly suggest to remove it from your post.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »
Good morning .. Despite Monday, I still have not received credit in your account by registering your software avast android mobile. It is on the list, in my account and it's recorded. And even though there are no points ... :(

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 02:27:42 PM »
The data is not always updated in real time, it can take a day (perhaps more).

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:02:16 PM »
Hello. I'm waiting and I do not know. I installed the next android Avast Mobile and wait. I looked at the points and I have to take part in the forum 5 points KARMA. At the beginning of a PC gained 200 points. Later android 200 points.
Now you have two androids and for logging into my account after 20 points from any phone on android.
  I do not know in the end how much is to be !!!
Can anyone help me ??
On the side I do not see the Rules. !!!
and one more thing is that these phones can not go through the login .Trwa a very long time.
  However, after the withdrawal of the check on the account appeared positively protected. And they are logged.
And that if someone knows why androids so long process login to your account ??
Yours 8) 8) 8)

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 09:46:47 PM »
I do not know in the end how much is to be !!! Can anyone help me ??
As I said, the karma point system is still in beta. Right now it just being tested, nothing more nothing less. You will have to wait till it is final.

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 06:34:51 PM »
Hello !!!
Still nothing !!
Two days ago I started to let go of January 6 links on Google+. And nothing added points. And the software is the ability to distribute points
I have a request for you. Are How did you find about the rules or something in the subject of allocation of these account karma points ??
Regards, Krzysztof ;D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 06:45:28 PM by Krzysztof15 »

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 03:26:23 PM »
Good afternoon.
For a long time I collect points. Gets them after the installation of devices programuAvast PC and android, android for only one Reaze got 20 points KARMA. And for the PC is not counted .but instead of three PC stations and every 200 points KARMA. Should I get a 600. Unfortunately, even on a version of Avast entire corporation or whatever it's called not count accurately. I am bitter.
Regards, Krzysztof