Author Topic: GrimeFighter always feedback that an error was found in avast engine  (Read 3670 times)

REDACTED

GrimeFighter always feedback that an error was found in the avast engine.
If this error can not be solved, can I cancel this product and take my money back?

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
Re: GrimeFighter always feedback that an error was found in avast engine
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:03:54 PM »
Hello swimyantist,

Yes, in this case you will need to ask for a refund.  Please post your ticket number here and I will make sure it is handled asap.

Just for further info, we scan the hardware profile on your PC and if we see anything that makes us believe that GrimeFighter might do damage then we back out of the operation.  In the next month or so we will release a new version which makes this check prior to you purchasing the product so that you don't face this frustrating scenario.

Best regards,

Davidek

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 11:06:02 AM »
GrimeFighter always feedback that an error was found in the avast engine.
If this error can not be solved, can I cancel this product and take my money back?
I think that the core problem of the AVAST company is the lack of professionalism. In my case I paid for grim fighter then I was waiting for a month and after my protest I received a key for the activation without any other support for the activation. Now I read that grim figthter might do damage  to my  pc. I do not intend to renew my payment. Thats all.   

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 12:35:25 PM »
"GrimeFighter always feedback that an error was found in the avast engine."
I have the exact same problem. Very frustrating. Is there nothing that can be done? If not, I too would like a refund.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 08:56:22 AM »
Can anybody tell me how I can get rid of the grimefighter programma? It doesn't work at all, and is very frustrating!
Thx
Jos

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 07:29:34 AM »
As others I purchased this yesterday. I have tried to run it 3 times - twice it seemed to just lock up. The 3rd time I left it running all night and woke with this message.
I note there is a 30 day money back guarantee - please can this be refunded now. My order number is 12997605360

Very disappointed this doesn't work

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0