Author Topic: Purchased license never received nor available via 'resend license' page  (Read 1720 times)

REDACTED

Dear Sir/Madame,

My mother in law recently purchased a Avast license through your website and also paid for it. She never received the license over email. Neither can she resend her license using the 'resend license' page (https://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php)

I issued a support ticket that according to the ticket system would be replied to within 24 hours. This was on december 28th.

Can anyone help her out at this forum or are there any other ways of contacting Avast. Her previous license has now expired and her computer on which she does her internet banking is now at risk.

Ticketnumber: #USM-697-79302

Bank statement of transaction attached to support ticket.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: Purchased license never received nor available via 'resend license' page
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »
I've reported this for you, hopefully it's get seen to directly.

Offline lukas.hasik

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • Product manager of Avast Security for Windows
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 09:53:55 PM »
Hello, I'm sorry for troubles of your mother in law. She haven't received the license because the money are "on a way". It takes a while before a wireless payment makes it to our account. And we are releasing license when we receive an announcement from our bank. We are planning to change the process to make it more comfortable for our customers in near future as the whole process can be even more than 20 days :(

And the reason why you haven't been contacted by our customer service yet? Christmas vacation.

thank you for your patience. We'll resolve this issue on Monday through our Support portal.
Lukas
Quality is also a feature.

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 10:20:32 AM »
Thanks for the update Lukas :)

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 08:10:19 PM »
This reply has been resolved, thanks for the support!