Author Topic: Grimefighter reboot and GNU GRUB troubles  (Read 8300 times)

REDACTED

Re: Grimefighter reboot and GNU GRUB troubles
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »
Hi icounil,

We are in the testing phase of the new build of GrimeFighter which will support EFI.  That release is due in a few weeks.

However, I want to check with our Dev team since it looks like you have a different flavor of EFI, so just want to verify if yours is covered or not

Thanks,

David

Hi, I'm running into the same issue, I had tried to take C:\Jumpshot and boot it from a flash drive (but it kept hanging). Is there any word about this release? I'm running Win 8.1 on a 15" 2011 Macbook Pro, and would like to have it working. If not, I have a 2 year 3 license subscription, is there a way to recover one of these licenses and transfer it to another device?

Thanks

REDACTED

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 04:02:54 AM »
Please let me know when a fix comes in for MacBook Pros using Windows 7. I just bought a license for mine, and saw this. I'm not sure if I should ask for the refund or just wait it out.

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 04:43:58 PM »
Hi All,

At this moment we don't support users running Windows on Mac.  We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.  The best course of action in this case is to request a refund through our Support channel:

https://support.avast.com/

Best regards,

Davidek