Author Topic: Avast keeps reporting I have 2 add-ons I can't find (Maybe an error?)  (Read 1523 times)

REDACTED

Dear Forums,

When I go to browser cleanup Avast will tell me there are 2 add-ons with poor reputation. So when I tell avast to remove them it'll see "Your changes are complete!" With a tick icon. But you'll still see the 2 add-ons in the browser cleanup list. When I try and look at my extensions in both browsers (Internet Explorer and Chrome) I can't seem to find any of the add-ons that Avast has been mentionining this whole time. I'll enclose some screenshots so you have an idea what extensions I'm talking about. They're called Extutil and Managera. I hope you'll be able to help me resolve this. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sadlý I can only enclose 4 screenshots so I took the most important ones. You might not see some add-ons because I didn't scroll down. If you wish to see more screenshots let me know in the comments.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0