Author Topic: Better Description on email notifications  (Read 5180 times)

REDACTED

Better Description on email notifications
« on: February 26, 2015, 04:40:32 PM »
Hi,

everyday I receive email notifications for the same virus with a message saying the "threat was blocked". This occurs each day after scheduled daily scans for a particular PC.

What does the message "threat was blocked"actually mean? Was the virus deleted, quarantined etc? When I log into the console it shows me the list of threats detected, but it doesn't tell me what the action was either.

Hope someone can help :)

REDACTED

Re: Better Description on email notifications
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:57:29 PM »
I noticed the same lack of detailed information in the email, but if you click the "view notification detail" button, it will take you to the notification panel of your portal page. On that page it will tell you what the action was. Mine was moved to the virus chest. I had to go to the chest and actually choose to delete the malicious files. 

REDACTED

Re: Better Description on email notifications
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 06:02:58 PM »
HI,

As Jonmesser33 pointed out, you can you can view the notification details for more info. We are working on notifications and customization's for these as well.
We appreciate the feedback and if anyone has suggestions on what they would like to see in the notifications and how they are handled, please post them.

Thanks!

Jeff