Author Topic: App doesn't appear in downloaded apps list  (Read 5030 times)

REDACTED

App doesn't appear in downloaded apps list
« on: November 29, 2014, 03:00:55 PM »
Ok so this is weird. I've been using Secureline for a few months. It now won't connect, says "negotiation with vpn failed". When I went to App Store to check for an update it's not in the list. I only have a few apps so it's definately not there. If I search for Secureline in App Store it says open, rather than get.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Offline jobert

• Avast team
Re: App doesn't appear in downloaded apps list
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 02:29:59 PM »
The latest version is 3.0.
You can see the version by going to the device Settings, then scroll down until you find SecureLine, select it, and there you should have some details.

If you see "Negotiation with VPN failed", try these steps:
1. Kill the app
2. Open it again
3. Go to settings (button on the upper-right corner)
4. Tap "Reinstall VPN Profile"

Let me know if it works. ;)

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 02:15:30 AM »
Hi. Thanks for your reply. I still can't see the app in my "purchased" apps. But all the settings are available.

I still can't get it to work at home...though it does work in cafes...so somehow my wifi is stopping it. It was working...and I have avast vpn on an android device and that still works.

Very odd!

Offline jobert

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »
Hmm I guess you had the version 1 installed before? We had discontinued that app and released a new one in the app store.
You can search for the same name (SecureLine). The app is free and has a 7-day trial period for the VPN service. If you have a subscription code from the previous version, you can use it to continue subscribed with the new version.
If that's the case, I recommend you reading this article: https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB95#idt_05
Hope this helps you.