Author Topic: Avast! 4.1 Home (Chest error)  (Read 13242 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Avast! 4.1 Home (Chest error)
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2003, 11:50:17 AM »
:'( I've tried to do so, but when I'm openning the "index" file editing, cutting, and recoding options are inaccessible...

Sorry, could you rephrase it for me? What file is inaccessible? What recording option? You mean that there is a trouble in Explorer (access rights) or this happens because avast! block the access to the folder...
Sorry for the useless links... It was just a shot...  ;)
The best things in life are free.

kubecj

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2003, 12:27:29 PM »
Open it in your filemanager (FAR, for example) as a text file and edit it. Don't open it thru windows Exploder, it may have strange associations with the extension.

Swan

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2003, 12:41:26 PM »
:'( I've tried to do so, but when I'm openning the "index" file editing, cutting, and recoding options are inaccessible...

Sorry, could you rephrase it for me? What file is inaccessible? What recording option? You mean that there is a trouble in Explorer (access rights) or this happens because avast! block the access to the folder...
Sorry for the useless links... It was just a shot...  ;)
:-\I meant Explorer of course, the avast! doesn't block neither folder nor file. Options are inaccessible in Explorer window in spite of the fact that I have administrator's rights. And I meant recoding(encoding) not recording...

Swan

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2003, 12:44:03 PM »
Open it in your filemanager (FAR, for example) as a text file and edit it. Don't open it thru windows Exploder, it may have strange associations with the extension.

I will try...

Swan

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2003, 12:58:12 PM »

:'( ...the same result and the same error report.