Author Topic: Secure Line VPN non functional, still being charged.  (Read 3518 times)

REDACTED

Secure Line VPN non functional, still being charged.
« on: February 26, 2015, 04:23:43 PM »
    I submitted a ticket to support on Nov. 2nd 2014 due to my secure line being nonfunctional and my bank account still being drained. I am now unable to access the support page using my account info, and my bank account is still being charged for the non-functioning program.  Have also yet to receive any email about my ticket(aside from an auto reply saying it was received). Ticket ID: RMR-896-93839 

I want to support this product as ive used it on my as well as family and friend's systems for years now... but its making it hard when it feels like im being mugged. Id put a block on the charge however i want to upgrade my basic service to a subscription with some better protection/perks so that would put a bit of a damper on me when i go to pay.  8)

EDIT: well it gets better. After managing to reset my password a couple times to support and get in i find my ticket is resolved and this is the resolution.  Nov 21st.

Posted on: 21 November 2014 11:35
Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

I can find no trace of any registration or purchase of any AVAST product in our database associated with the e-mail address you are currently using.

Could you please supply me with the e-mail address address you used to purchase/register, the Avast Customer Number, or the Nexway/DR Commerce Express Order Number? Failing that, any documentation you received would be useful.
We look forward to assisting you with this matter and thank you for the above information.

Best regards

no matter what i do to try to find the order its like it never happened... though my bank account disagrees. the fact the program ran for two months tells me i didnt get scammed by some random site. 
   I guess writing a journal about my issue on some forum and to some mailbox support isnt gonna do anything, and it's getting rather expensive.   ;D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:57:38 PM by nihilite01 »

REDACTED

Re: Secure Line VPN non functional, still being charged.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 09:27:34 AM »
Heb hetzelfde meegemaakt. Ik heb voor 2 jaar betaald of 89,99 euro op 3 febuari 2015 en heb nog steeds geen verbinding. Tegenpartij bank is DRI* AVASTSOFT.
Ik heb ook avast premium betaald. Deze werkt

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:38:27 AM »
Please post English here, else use the forum section for your language.
-> https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 08:42:12 PM »
Thanks for the response marcel, even if i dont speak that language honestly thats the most helpful thing anyone has given me yet.  Sadly when i check Digital River order finder it just tells me to input a valid number.  :'(