Author Topic: Some of the worst customer Service I've had in awhile!  (Read 1531 times)

REDACTED

Some of the worst customer Service I've had in awhile!
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:06:16 PM »
I started a ticket on the 15th of Feb. for a refund because I felt that the price increase from year to year was crazy and I wanted a full refund. I submitted another ticket on the 24th of Feb. for the same thing and also included how crazy it was that I hadn't received any type of response. On the 25th of Feb. I got a response and the staff member asked me if I would like a full refund. I sent an email back the next day confirming that would be the best option. Just so I knew I asked on the 27 when this will be taken care of and when I can expect the see the funds pending on my account. Now its the 1st of March and I have zero answers to my questions. I understand customer support getting backed up and running behind to answer emails but how can you not get back to someone that has an open ticket that is already in the process of being handled? Having to wait such a long time for this small problem to get taken care of it crazy. It's unfortunate that there is no way to even call in to talk to someone about a timeline for these types of things. This whole experience has drastically changed my view on Avast, the software is great but if you ever have a problem it takes ages to get help. I've recommend this company for years and use it on 10+ devices between home and work. Apparently Avast has some customer service problems.