Author Topic: Questions about Avast Business Cloud  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
Questions about Avast Business Cloud
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:53:07 PM »
Hello guys!

I have to questions about the Cloud Business Edition:

1- Does it have any web filter? (To block social networks sites, download sites, etc)

2- What you mean Free? May I assume that the free is only related to the cloud system that manages the avast instalations in devices? Or the avast software that is installed in servers and work stations are also free?

Thanks for your time!

REDACTED

Re: Questions about Avast Business Cloud
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 04:20:02 PM »
Hi,

1- Does it have any web filter? (To block social networks sites, download sites, etc)
Yes, In the portal click network>settings>default ( unless you have created another policy)>advanced. Under active protection click the "gear" symbol for the web shield to open the advanced settings then site blocking at the top. Here you can enter sites that you wish to block.

2- What you mean Free? May I assume that the free is only related to the cloud system that manages the avast installations in devices? Or the avast software that is installed in servers and work stations are also free?

The basic File system, Mail and Web shields are free. Keep in mind if you activate a premium subscription on a device, devices on that account will no longer have the free option.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks!

Jeff