Author Topic: Customer service is a scandal  (Read 2443 times)

REDACTED

Customer service is a scandal
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:50:39 PM »
Hello,
I sent to Avast a notification in Polish on 03/02/2015, via a form on the website. Notification related GrimeFighter resignation from the program, which I have a 30-day period (30 day money back guarantee). To this day I do not have any response from your side. I would like to mention that this program I bought on 15/01/2015, so it's been over a month - I hope this is not your part stalling, because the mere fact that the application has been made yet in the time of the above warranty.

It is a scandal that so far no one spoke to me! Customer service in such well-known company should work much better! From what I see on the forum in the Polish language is more highly dissatisfied customers. Will you do something about it, or you count it let go and enrich it on my 84 pln? It's pathetic! For several years, I bought avast, but it looks like it was my last time!

Urgently waiting for a contact from you! Preferably in an email and in Polish.
Sincerely
Yvonne C.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Customer service is a scandal
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 11:36:09 PM »
Some information:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=154831.msg1172746#msg1172746

Please mention your ticket number here.

Offline moroni

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:45:07 AM »
Hello,
I sent to Avast a notification in Polish on 03/02/2015, via a form on the website. Notification related GrimeFighter resignation from the program, which I have a 30-day period (30 day money back guarantee). To this day I do not have any response from your side. I would like to mention that this program I bought on 15/01/2015, so it's been over a month - I hope this is not your part stalling, because the mere fact that the application has been made yet in the time of the above warranty.

It is a scandal that so far no one spoke to me! Customer service in such well-known company should work much better! From what I see on the forum in the Polish language is more highly dissatisfied customers. Will you do something about it, or you count it let go and enrich it on my 84 pln? It's pathetic! For several years, I bought avast, but it looks like it was my last time!

Urgently waiting for a contact from you! Preferably in an email and in Polish.
Sincerely
Yvonne C.

Hi Yvonne!

I coulnd't find any ticket sent by you in our system. Do you have a ticket ID?  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 12:10:43 AM »
Hello moroni,

I'm not sure if I should make public on the forum such data ...
But after posted here - someone finally answered me just now. I hope it will end positively my case and my resignation.

If not, I will not fail to write about it public.
Regards,
Yvonne

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 04:14:35 AM »
Please do as asked and post your ticket number here.