Author Topic: Error while sedating my PC with GRIME FIGHTER  (Read 14176 times)

REDACTED

Re: Error while sedating my PC with GRIME FIGHTER
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »
Im having the same issue.   The ticket link is not working...!!!  I just tried 5 times and it is not going through.  for 3 days now, Ive been trying.    two of my friends have tried to send a tech sup. ticket as well, over the past couple of days because of this grime fighter issue shutting down our PC's but they are having the same problem wit the ticket requests not going through.   keeps saying  "PROBLEM LOADING PAGE"  "SECURE CONNECTION FAILED"

I"m using the latest free version of avast and (((I have never purchased or even used grime fighter.)))  Yet Grime fighter keeps shutting down my PC randomly.  It will shut down whn im watching movies or doing important tasks.  upon reboot I get a grime fighter logo saying my PC is now asleep, we are contacting tech support. Then it takes almost 5 minutes to reboot.  now every time i reboot it takes almost 5 minutes to reboot.   I just built this PC and it always boots rocket fast.  now since this grime fighter keeps shutting down my PC, my PC is slow to start and sluggish.  Grime fighter just shut down my PC during  a annual Microsoft windows auto update.  now My brand new  PC takes just a bout 5 minutes to start and my PC is now screwed up, slow and sluggish.  We demand to know wht to do about this, or any work around for this.  We demand to know.  Plz let me know wht to do.  IF I UNINSTALL AVAST COMPLETELY, WILL THIS FIX THE ISSUE OF GRIME FIGHTER RANDOMLY SHUTTING DOWN MY PC???  I NEVER PURCHASED OR USED GRIME FIGHTER EVER. SO WHY DOES IT KEEP SHUTTING DOWN MY PC?   (((these are the only files with in the jumpshot.com files.  there is no grime fighter text document, because i never even purchased or even used it before, but yet it keeps shutting down my PC)))   any help would be great peeps.

there is only 4 files with in the JUMPSHOT.com file   contents as follows:

1)     jumpshot                              Disk Image File

2)     jumshot.img.acs                    ACS FILE

3)     jumpshot_version                  TEXT DOCUMENT

4)     jumpshot_version.txt.new      NEW FILE

PLZ TAKE THIS INFO AND DO WHT IS NECESSARY.  IVE BEEN TRYING ALL MORNING SINCE 7:30AM AND YOU TECHS KEEP SENDING US TO ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF OTHER POSTS OR LINKS TO NO END..  I'm NOT KNOCKING ANY ONE'S EXPERTISE HERE BYE ANY MEANS, BUT ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. 

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 05:56:36 PM by chrisla2013 »

REDACTED

Re: Error while sedating my PC with GRIME FIGHTER
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2015, 04:00:19 PM »