Author Topic: No replies to emails :(  (Read 2732 times)

REDACTED

No replies to emails :(
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:31:51 PM »
I've been waiting weeks now for a reply from avast on installing the Pro version :(

How can you get these people to reply?

Thanks

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: No replies to emails :(
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 06:40:18 PM »
Huh?
Download:

1.Download your version of avast!
Avast Free Antivirus
Avast Pro Antivirus
Avast Internet Security
Avast Premier

2. Insert the license of the Pro version or activation code that you purchased.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 07:03:21 PM »
I've been waiting weeks now for a reply from avast on installing the Pro version :(

How can you get these people to reply?

Thanks

What address did you sent it to ?

Probably more crucially, what was it about as you could well get the answer much quicker here on the forums ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »
Sorry, but Avast is not interested in theire customers. Worst service I ever have gotten from any Company I have been involved With. I have tried FB, here, and calling, as well as email, but there is no help.

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:32:03 PM »
Sorry, but Avast is not interested in theire customers. Worst service I ever have gotten from any Company I have been involved With. I have tried FB, here, and calling, as well as email, but there is no help.

What is your issue?
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 05:54:26 PM »
The issue is I someone signed up for the free avast with an email account that doesn't exist so when I upgraded to a Pro account I now can't get to the confirmation email.

I raised a support ticket.  Seems terrible service :( 

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 06:04:57 PM »
What is the support ticket ID ?

I'm not sure when you signed up for the free version of avast, but now it is linked to your my.avast.com account and using an email address that doesn't exist would fail as there is validation email sent to that address.

Are you able to log on to your my.avast.com account ?
If so you may be able to create/add a new legit email address, which has to be validated and then set it as the default address. Though I'm not sure if that would cascade to your Pro Subscription.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 06:28:28 PM »

What is your issue?
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=167818