Author Topic: Device loose SimCard Contact  (Read 1429 times)

REDACTED

Device loose SimCard Contact
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:38:05 PM »
This is the second Device after installing AAT my Simcard is not corectly. The Phone loose the contact to the SimCard and after Reboot the Message is : Please insert a Simcard. There is a Simcard in my Phone.

Is the same Simcard on installation. I don't remove it or anything.

I use the HTC One M7 Device Rooted with Android 4.4.2 but I had this Problem with another HTC Device too with a older Android Version and no Root. Simcard is gone when I use AAT.

Whats the Problem? AAT don't like HTC?

REDACTED

Re: Device loose SimCard Contact
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 02:56:56 PM »
If I understand well, your device can not read your SIM and AAT should be responsible? AAt does nothing with SIM card, only with booting - SIM card connection is managed by the system itself.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 11:04:56 PM »
Yes, you understand it correctly. But When I install AAT after Reboot the Alarm is going on and my System says no SimCard. Sometimes there is no Problem and while the System running the Alarm start and says Changing SimCard. ?????
After I unistall AAT the System workes fine without Trouble. We have by the Way this Problem on all 3 HTC Smartphones (2xHTC OneM7 one is rooted one not and on my HTC Desire). My Wife had the same Problem.
So I think Avast don't like HTC. ;-)

Thanks

Walter

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »
Well, it could be a Sense issue - I will look at it closely - can you please provide a full specification of devices, where it happened (android OS, kernel, AAT version and device model)? Thanks!