Author Topic: My Avast Influencer Question  (Read 4605 times)

REDACTED

My Avast Influencer Question
« on: April 20, 2015, 10:01:17 PM »
Hello,

I want to spread Avast to my friends PCs. I saw a "Influencer" option in my avast. I have a download link there : http://www.avast.com/get/1yVkI8Th

Do I have to download the my specific installer for every installation on each computers?
or
Download at once and install it multiple times?
Which one should I follow to collect 7 users?

The other question is, Should they buy the Avast or the free Avast users will be accepted?

I hope I can explain my questions.

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: My Avast Influencer Question
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 11:30:56 PM »
As has been explained in other threads already, the karma points are in beta.
You will not get anything for them at this time.

Besides, it is not you who needs to download and install but others.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 12:14:03 AM »
Lets think it is stable.
Can you please answer me with this?

Thank you  ;)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 12:30:31 AM »
You recommend avast to a friend and give them your unique URL (the one you posted in the first post) to download an install avast.

They register their version of avast and subsequently you get credited with the referral (Influencer). This may take a little while before you get credited with it, as the new user would have to use it for a time (don't know how long).
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 09:09:54 AM »
You recommend avast to a friend and give them your unique URL (the one you posted in the first post) to download an install avast.

They register their version of avast and subsequently you get credited with the referral (Influencer). This may take a little while before you get credited with it, as the new user would have to use it for a time (don't know how long).
Thank you for the answer! Should they buy the Avast or the free version is enough for my credit?

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 01:21:17 PM »
DavidR already answered it:
They register their version of avast and subsequently you get credited with the referral (Influencer).

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:41:47 PM »

Thank you for the answer! Should they buy the Avast or the free version is enough for my credit?

Using the unique link that you give them will install the free version - no payment required - but they have to install, register and use the free version.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 06:39:15 PM »
Using the unique link that you give them will install the free version - no payment required - but they have to install, register and use the free version.
Thank you, I got my answers. I appreciated.  :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 08:06:54 PM »
You're welcome.