Author Topic: Streaming updates doesn't work anymore?  (Read 3591 times)

REDACTED

Streaming updates doesn't work anymore?
« on: March 21, 2015, 08:22:29 PM »
Hello I'm just curious if I'm the only one who is experiencing problems with avast! streaming updates. I've literally never had a problem with it until just two days ago. The status keeps going from "Connection established" to "Connection not established" and back and forth constantly. It hasn't streamed any update for the whole day yesterday and today so far. Two days ago was the same situation until out of nowhere it suddenly started working late that night, so I assumed the issue was gone but it's back and no updates have streamed for two days so far. Am I the only one experiencing this? I've never had a problem with it before until recently. Please help.
Current version I have is 150321-1. I assume this isn't the latest version since no updates have stream for the whole of yesterday and today so far.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0