Author Topic: Cancel auto renewal  (Read 2047 times)

REDACTED

Cancel auto renewal
« on: April 12, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »
Thought I might post here as a last resort before seeking legal advice. I have been attempting for quite some time now to cancel the auto renew on Grime Fighter as I no longer use it or have Avast on my computer. I have tried everything suggested on the forums and still cannot cancel it. The main problem seems to be that the website doesn't even recognise my password. I have tried the forgot password function on the website (didn't even get an email with a new password in reply to that one) and then managed to change the password by signing in through facebook. So now I can use my new password to sign into the avast website, but not to cancel the auto renew. When I enter my email address and password into that particular page it tells my either my email is invalid (it isn't) or my password is wrong (it isn't). Any suggestions?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Cancel auto renewal
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 12:35:24 PM »
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I did submit a ticket (apologies should have said that earlier  :P) Ticket ID: #XCC-555-18138

Offline Davidek

• Avast team
  • Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 10:52:59 AM »
Hello kylainnz,

I have forwarded your ticket to our Support team and asked them to take immediate action on this.

Best regards,

Davidek