Author Topic: Paid for Avast Pro Yesterday, Still Nothing. Money Has Come Out. HELP?! (SORTED)  (Read 2255 times)

REDACTED

Hey there,

I paid for Avast Pro yesterday on my MasterCard. I was logged in, money has come out of my bank account under the Avast account name. I bought it through an offer that came up whilst having the program running, as I do continuously, it was there because I've been using the program so long! I took up the 3 day trial of SecureLine while I was at it, and I'm quite unhappy because I've already posted on another thread that I'm having this problem. No response, and I have no more money to spend. I did this because I've been a long-term user on many different PCs and laptops... I've put my trust in this company and program for a long time and I'm unable to work, I saved up. I spent my pension money on this and would like some help now. Anyone got any ideas as to why I haven't been sent a key, and why the website is telling me that my account has not got the paid for Avast Pro?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:50:23 AM by ilost_thegame »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

Thank you very much, doing that now and will repost with the good news if things go well :)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
You're welcome, please do so.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

REDACTED

All sorted - if anyone else has this issue, be sure your internet connection is strong so you're up to date with your emails. It wasn't in junk, I received other emails whilst waiting too, but it seems that the product key is now in my inbox along with invoice, saying it came through yesterday! Fantastic - what a relief. Thank you. No one's fault, I'm with a wireless company that is quite bad during the Australian rainy weather.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
Thanks for the feedback, glad it's solved.