Author Topic: Avast grimefighter! problem at startup  (Read 3549 times)

REDACTED

Avast grimefighter! problem at startup
« on: April 26, 2015, 01:59:52 PM »
I've removed Avast from my computer yet still I I get the sedation screen when I start-up. I'm able to get onto the defaults by pressing one of the F keys and get onto windows from there. How can I stop grimefighter when I reboot, I've issued a ticket however I can't find any folder in windows (jumpshot.com) Thanks in advance!

REDACTED

Re: Avast grimefighter! problem at startup
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 05:45:27 AM »
I have the same problem with Grime Fighter while sedating the PC. I have purchased internet security 2015 and Grime Fighter 2015 (purchased version). My system is Windows Vista Home Premium in a Gateway M6866 with 4 GB RAM and a Core (TM)2 Duo CPU 2 GHz 2 GHz.  I already tried connecting directly my laptop to internet plugging the net cable and not with wifi, but it did not work. I would like someone tell me how to fix this problem. (iqmanrique_hotmail.com)

REDACTED

TRY THIS
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 09:59:52 PM »
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=170416.0  I just posted what worked for me

REDACTED

Re: Avast grimefighter! problem at startup
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 10:49:49 PM »
I'm having a problem I installed grimefighter on my PC and now it says I have no valid license but I got the free trial when I go to reboot so it will go to windows which it says it will do it doesn't it just starts sedation screen all over again and continues doing the same thing I need my computer so I can work anybody know how to fix this?