Author Topic: Please help me remove blackled.info, reduled.info malware pop ups from my PC  (Read 3973 times)

REDACTED

could someone please help me get rid of the blackled and reduled pop ups I'm getting from avast?

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
Hello,

Logs to assist in cleaning malware

https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0
My help is free, however if you'd like to show your appreciation by leaving a donation, it will be much appreciated ------> DONATE

REDACTED

hi i would like to say i have had this infection coming up on my pc for the last couple of weeks and i cant get rid of it.this is it.
                                           avast web shield
                                     infection url:mal
                         c/windows/system 32/svcchost
               can you please help and get rid of it,its doing my head in.
                                                 gerald holdham.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
hi i would like to say i have had this infection coming up on my pc for the last couple of weeks and i cant get rid of it.
Start a new topic in V&W and post your logs there: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?action=post;board=4.0
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
@Jon

Scan with ZOEK

Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
  • In the main box please paste in the following script:
Code: [Select]
createsrpoint;
autoclean;
emptyalltemp;
ipconfig /flushdns;b
  • Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
  • Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
  • When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
  • If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)
Post its content into your next reply.
My help is free, however if you'd like to show your appreciation by leaving a donation, it will be much appreciated ------> DONATE

REDACTED

thanks, here you go

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
How is your PC now?

REDACTED

Its actually doing fine, I haven't seen any pop-ups, the only thing I did other than what you suggested was uninstall and reinstall Chrome since for some reason I couldn't download extensions.

Offline TwinHeadedEagle

• Malware Removal Expert
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • Zemana
Fine. Anything else I can help with?

REDACTED

Nope, thanks and I made a donation. I appreciate the help.