Author Topic: Avast's Firewall BLOCKS Adobe Lighroom CC from importing/viewing videos.  (Read 2382 times)

REDACTED

Hello all,

As is described in the title, my Avast Premier's firewall seems to be blocking Lightroom from functioning.
Turning off all it's shields is a workaround, but I should be able to just add a program to the exclusion list as a permanent fix..

Does any one know which program controls how Lightroom imports video? I am assuming its quicktime, but i've already opened all of quicktime's ports. Can anyone help?

Offline Staticguy

• Super Poster
1) Which Windows OS are you using? Which Service Pack? Are all updates installed via Microsoft Update?
2) Which version of Avast Premier are you using? Latest program version is 2015.10.2.2218
3) Is your Lightroom program up-to-date?
4) Is your Windows Firewall disabled?

Do a repair of Avast Premier via add/remove? Once repair is done, restart your computer manually. After that see if the problem still exits.
DELL Inspiron 15" 7000 Gaming, Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1237), Trend Micro Maximum Security 2021 (17.0.1333), Avast SecureLine VPN (5.12.5655), Windows Firewall, Unchecky 1.2

REDACTED

Windows 8.1, Windows Update is up to date.
Yup! That's the version I am on.
Lightroom CC is 100% up to date.
Yes, it is.

Will do the repair and edit this comment. Thanks!