Author Topic: Something Avast should have with the Password Settings  (Read 2585 times)

REDACTED

Something Avast should have with the Password Settings
« on: May 06, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »
In my opinion, maybe others, Avast is by far the best Program out there. I love using Avast and it helps with my problems.

Hi, I am the EAST Administrator at the Maumelle High School EAST Program. I'm using Avast to protect the computers people try to mess up and download viruses on. I setup the Password Section for the computers and it helps block off lots of things but 1, I want them to be able to see the Avast Main Screen but when I check General Program Access box, it blocks off all of Avast User Interface which I want them to see. I want it to where when u check General Program Access, it brings more options that state what people can see and can't. They should have it where, if General Program Access is checked, more options appear that have:
  • All of Avast
  • Account Settings
  • Store Settings
  • Tool Settings
  • Statistics Settings
or something like it. This can be a really great feature in the Avast Password Settings. I would like it and I hope everyone else will. Thanks for reviewing my Topic.