Author Topic: Account Problem with my Verizon Mobile phones and multiple Avast accounts  (Read 2535 times)

REDACTED

I am having a problem getting all my licenses straightened out. I have an existing Avast account with a 5-system license for Avast Internet Security associated with an email account but also made the mistake of purchasing mobile licenses from my phone via Google Store which are somehow associated with another email account. What must I do to bring them into my main Avast account?

ADDED: I finally got the mobile version registered but had to do it by creating a new and different account. So now my problem is: How can I either transfer the mobile license to my main Avast account (and then delete the second one) or, alternatively, what must I do to merge the two separate Avast accounts? I want to be able to manage all my devices from one account.

FIXED!  I worked out how to do it. I deleted the mobile device from the unwanted account and then deleted that account. I then added the other email address to the first account, verified it, and then connected the mobile device to the correct account. Looks like Avast might have been having some server issues yesterday, which may be why this got messed up in the first place. Anyway, the issue is now resolved for me, at least. *;-)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 06:14:41 PM by canopusresearch »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0