Author Topic: ANTI-OWNER APP  (Read 1418 times)

REDACTED

ANTI-OWNER APP
« on: May 15, 2015, 07:50:27 PM »
I really hate this anti-thief app. When I remove my sim card, it locks my phone and it is so annoying to have that alarm siren. The number of the secondary phone is no longer exist, so I try to change the details of the secondary phone no. But it CANNOT save at all. I try to report my phone as FOUND, but yet, cant receive signal at all. The last method is delete this phone from my account. But why is it still locking my phone. My phone become useless right now. Is NOT a Anti-thief app, is Anti-user App.. I m so sick of all of these. I took hours to settle it. I have tried so many methods, if is a GOOD apps, it should have proper way and alternative way for the owner to activate back the phone. =( plz fix this.. If not, pls dont create such a disaster app for us. We hope to be keep our phone safe, not to make myself crying and disappointed because way to angry with it

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: ANTI-OWNER APP
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 07:27:14 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0