Author Topic: Mission cancelled  (Read 1796 times)

REDACTED

Mission cancelled
« on: May 17, 2015, 12:23:11 PM »
Hello everybody,
My machine restarted for Grimefighter, and I am connected to the forum with IceWeasel, the browser that goes with it. This establishes that my connection is OK.
For about the 20th time, I wait a few minutes once my PC is under sedatives, and the technical team is called. Then, the mission is cancelled by the headquarters.
So, is the software available at any time, or is that formula of headquarters to be taken at "first level", which would mean I must use Grimefighter at office times ?
(I think I opened a thread about Grimefighter a few months ago but I did not find it with the search engine, sorry)

Offline gritfit

Re: Mission cancelled
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 04:10:32 PM »
I am getting the same problem Iceweasel cannot connect .now when I pay for a service I expect that service to be delivered. Not a very Happy Chappie as far as Avast is concerned. I have recommended Avast to many friends but now will have to rethink my recommendations

REDACTED

Re: Mission cancelled
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:31:59 PM »
Hello,

Oh, does not it ? Well, it seems I am more lucky, as Iceweasel connects properly as I said (I opened this thread with it). The keyboard driver is not very user-friendly, but for what is supposed to be done with it I presume it should be sufficient.

I presume this point (that Iceweasel is connected) is important, as in many threads about Grimefighter it has been pointed out that some wifi cards are not compatible.

Well, I began asking for support in a Windows newsgroup, to wash up manually, what I should have appreciated to avoid having to do, this is why I subscribed to Grimefighter despite my low level budget.