Author Topic: Exporting reports from the dashboard  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Chuck@Rosette

Exporting reports from the dashboard
« on: May 19, 2015, 11:10:59 PM »
Is there a way to export report from the dashboard.  Reports such as scans, detected threats, updates, whatever.  It seems a huge hassle to have to go to every machine to pull a report when there is a central dashboard that should be able to do it.  Maybe it is available in a different version of avast, but I have yet to find it in the business version.  Anyone else know about this or have a workaround or know if this is a feature that will exist in the future.

Also, it would be nice if a scheduled task could be created instead of a one time scan through the dashboard.  Once again, it can be done from the machine, but seems like it should be possible from the dashboard.

Thanks

REDACTED

Re: Exporting reports from the dashboard
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:10:30 PM »
Hi Chuck,

Scan result logs are not currently viewable from the portal, but we are working to add this feature. Currently I see it set in the next release (no ETA as of yet) and this could change if there are isuses.
Scheduled task are also slated for the same release as well, but again this could change. There's alot more features coming so stay tuned!

Let us know if you have further questions or need anything!

Thanks!

Jeff

Offline Chuck@Rosette

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 05:39:32 PM »
So its been about 5 months since the question was posted and still no changes, no updates as far as I can tell, what's the word, any ETA?  When I asked about reports, it wasn't just for them to be viewable, but exportable.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 09:08:06 PM »
I am in the same boat.  Would really like to export a report from the dashboard

What progress is being made on this please?

Offline david.engle

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 08:48:44 PM »
I made a request for this and other features to enable us to create reports per PC, group or parent group combined. I need ways to show the client how well Avast is doing protecting their assets and it justifies my services to them.