Author Topic: previous subscription code was not recognized after subscription renewal  (Read 6863 times)

REDACTED

My subscription for the Avast SecureLine VPN for iOS got recently renewed for another year (about two weeks ago).  When I launched the software on my iPhone, I am informed that my subscription has expired.  When I tried to restore the subscription using the previous subscription code I have been using, the software did not recognize it.  Am I supposed to receive a new subscription code with the renewal?  The subscription renewal email I received has not given me a new subscription code.  How do I restore the subscription?

Offline Martin H.

• Avast team
It seems you have bought the subscription through Avast shop. Please contact the support with this billing issue: https://www.avast.com/support. They will sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

REDACTED

Re: previous subscription code was not recognized after subscription renewal
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 08:37:37 PM »
I m also having the same issue. I contacted support and they asked me for my subscription code, which I do not have because it was to be automatic, so therefore I dont have it. and no one else will have it either if the process was the same as mine and redsnow's. My renewal was through DIGITAL RIVER.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:40:12 PM by mawells »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 09:35:59 PM »
Next time please start your own thread.
Posting in a thread that has been dead for over 6 months is not really getting attention.

Submit a ticket to avast for help/support as Martin also told redsnow.
https://support.avast.com

Offline jobert

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 02:32:33 PM »
If you didn't purchase the subscription through the app,  you should have received a subscription code (by email or some other form).
Unfortunately the only way is to get in touch with the support and provide them your purchase receipt.
If it's valid, they should give you a subscription code to use.

Regards,

Jobert