Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] Premier Upgrade to include Passwords Premium  (Read 1636 times)

Offline falcongrey

[SUGGESTION] Premier Upgrade to include Passwords Premium
« on: January 04, 2016, 05:44:53 AM »
While I know it is on sale at the moment for $9.99us, it's nice but in reality I can not find a justification to do this upgrade from Internet Security even for that small amount. The reason for this is the only REAL advantage and difference is a Data Shredder and Automatic Updates instead of notification and manually click 'update all'.

The suggestion comes in here: To make an upgrade from Internet Security to Premier worth while, perhaps add in Passwords Premium to this upgrade. Or  maybe the Cleanup bundled into Premier. It is suppose to be the 'Top of the Tier' products including all the features of Antivirus Pro and Internet Security but not much else comes with it to really justify a Premier title.

So again, a suggestion to make it a worthwhile upgrade to those below it, include something like Passwords Premium into Avast Premier to justify the upgrade.

While I already DO have the Passwords Premium, it would add to the luster and allure to purchase Avast Premier over Internet Security or to draw in an upgrade from a lower tier of product.

Grey

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: [SUGGESTION] Premier Upgrade to include Passwords Premium
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 07:10:04 AM »
Passwords is included in Avast Premier