Author Topic: Avast for Edu Application "within two business day" -Weeks later  (Read 3133 times)

REDACTED

Hello,
I haven't had a very positive experience so far and before I decide to move on I thought I would post a request for help.
I have since completed the application located here:  https://edu.avast.com/#edu/application and have not yet received a response.  Has anyone gone through the application process successfully? Is there a more appropriate platform to discuss my request for licensing for our school?

REDACTED

Re: Avast for Edu Application "within two business day" -Weeks later
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 08:44:45 PM »
We received ours pretty quickly... I think on the same day we requested it.
Have you checked that the license was not added to the LICENSES section of edu.avast.com? I think we requested more licenses and they made the change without a confirmation email, so maybe that is the case with you.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:07:44 PM »
I checked, but it's just a blank page for the most part.  Along with the phrase "loading data please wait."  I suppose it's time to find an alternative.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:16 PM »
We're on our second year.  When I requested the new license two days ago, the turnaround was within hours.

Make sure all the info on the form is answered correctly and that you have a website they can refer to.  A person will be reviewing it.