Author Topic: Is it possible to view what files were scanned by your realtime shields?  (Read 1829 times)

Offline wizzlbang

While I wasn't looking, avast's realtime shields scanned 131 files, and I'd really like to know what that was about. I'd checked my task scheduler and found nothing had been run in the time window it occurred in.

Offline wizzlbang

like I can zoom in on the point it happened and show the time an number of files scanned, is there any way to see what files they were?

Offline igor

• Avast team
  • Serious Graphoman
    • AVAST Software
I don't think you can get more data about the shield from that window (unless it's one of the last five files that are shown there).

You can modify the parameters of the report file for the particular shield - and let everything (even "OK files") be written there. Afterwards, you can inspect the report file and see what was scanned; however, it's more a troubleshooting option than something you would want to have enabled all the time (the report file may grow quickly in size with that settings, and the amount of disk activity grows because of the additional writes to the report file).