Author Topic: Grimefighter regret  (Read 2047 times)

REDACTED

Grimefighter regret
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:31:11 PM »
Oh woe me.

I should be more intelligent than to buy programs with vague describtion on how they function.

I deeply regret buying Grimefighter and would like to hear, what contact-info, I should use, if I would like to regret my purchase as advertised.

After installing grimefighter, the program took over and told me nothing about, what it was doing. I had no way of cancelling the several hour long session. It apparently removed my EA platform... And I now get an error window when closing the pc.
Also my pc is not less bloated. And the program detect the same amount of issues as before the "clean up", which leave me to believe, that it is kind of full of it....

Bad move on my part buying the program. I thought anything Avast had would be cool, but this makes me a bit worried if the other buying options will be equally useless and potentially harmfull for my pc...

REDACTED

Re: Grimefighter regret
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 12:32:58 PM »
Uh, and if anyone knows, if it is possible to somehow reverse the things, the program did during "clean up", that would be swell..

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Grimefighter regret
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 05:27:03 PM »
Run GrimeFighter again and you can undo the changes.
Please use the search option before posting as things like this has been explained many times already.