Author Topic: What Am I Paying For  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Carballoca

What Am I Paying For
« on: June 14, 2015, 09:21:54 AM »
I have a Premier account which is supposed to have everything covered in it for the Premier account and I'm constantly getting pop ups for this or that for more money to protect my computer. I HAVE the PREMIER service which I should have all the stuff there is that they offer. But there trying to suck more money and more money for protection constantly. I have been with Avast for years but this will be my last. I feel like I'm paying for a Premier account with a basic service no more

Offline Asyn

• Avast √úberevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: What Am I Paying For
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 09:39:51 AM »
You can disable the ads in the paid versions.
Avast GUI -> Settings -> Popups
Windows 8.1 [x64] - Avast PremSec 19.7.2388.BC - CC 5.61 - EEK - Firefox ESR 60.8 [NS/AOS/uBO] - TB 60.8 [EM] - ACP/ASB/ASL.BC
Deutschsprachiger Bereich -> Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline the.porters

Re: What Am I Paying For
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 10:02:10 PM »
I have to say, I 100% agree with Carballoca, and I am feeling the same about when my renewal will be due, which, because I took an extended deal, will not be for some time. When you upgrade and pay for the "Premier" service, that should mean exactly what it says, NOT "Oh, by the way, we forgot to mention, but there's quite a few other extra things which we are going to try to get you to pay even more for." NOT a good way to do business, and NOT encouraging confidence and loyalty. Sorry.