Author Topic: Mobile Premium  (Read 2110 times)

REDACTED

Mobile Premium
« on: June 17, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »
Hi, sorry if this has already been asked in the past, ran a search and saw a couple similar topics but wasnt totally clear

I purchased Avast premium earlier this year in February for my PC, which included premium for mobile devices. Have not had a mobile device to install Avast on until earlier this week when i got my new android phone.

I downloaded the Avast app from google play, i sent a link from my.avast to my email to activate the device on the phone. followed the instructions

1. Install and open Avast Free Mobile Security

2. Tap the menu icon

3. Select "Sign up for free Avast Account" and follow the instructions

did that and the device successfully linked to my.avast and is showing on the website as connected.

however when i click on the Avast app on the phone it says "Go Premium" at the top. i clicked that, selected i already have a license, and it asks to confirm i have a license to click yes and itll send a license refresh. I did that, but i still see "go premium" at the top

not sure if im missing any steps for it to recognize my premium license. My PC recognizes my license just fine
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:21:43 PM by alvareze82 »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Mobile Premium
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:54 PM »
As far as I know there is no combination of avast for systems and mobile devices.
Licenses are seperate.

Since this is about mobile, you should post in:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=66.0

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 09:31:03 PM »
ahhhh ok i see my error, just checked the purchase page again to be sure. the way the list is displayed on the purchase page it looked as if it was included. didnt notice the "Add" button to the right of it.

Thanks for help!

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 10:18:17 PM »
You're welcome.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:10:05 AM »
Thanks for posting this....I had the exact same question.

Appreciate the answer!