Author Topic: Does hitman pro conflict with avast?  (Read 3678 times)

REDACTED

Does hitman pro conflict with avast?
« on: June 24, 2015, 06:21:13 PM »
Does hitman pro conflict with avast? I want to do a duo with ALOT of automatic scans: Anti malwarebytes, avast, and Hitman Pro.

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
Re: Does hitman pro conflict with avast?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 06:26:31 PM »
Why do you want to run Hitman Pro?
Most of us use avast and MalwareBytes.
I don't see the need for running so many scans.
Most of us run scans once in a great while, once a week or once a month even.

Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
Re: Does hitman pro conflict with avast?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 06:36:30 PM »
Hitman Pro is not required because nearly 90% of the Avast users have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware because they do give a much better protection together with Avast, also I have Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free, CryptoPrevent & MCShield is enough protection for what I need that way you don't over kill your computer ;)
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip