Author Topic: Premium suite transfer to another device.  (Read 2072 times)

Offline karimtolba

Premium suite transfer to another device.
« on: July 11, 2015, 02:13:26 PM »
My Android phone with a Premium suit licence has broke and I'm getting a new one shortly... I would like to transfer my licence to the new phone.

I learnt that I should follow the correct uninstallation steps for the old phone, and in the new phone I should reinstall Avast & go premium again (picking i already got a licence), correct?

Now I cant find the correct unistallation steps to follow, so I'd appreciate if you can point me in the right direction

and what will happen when I pick "I already got a licence" will a new key be sent to me by mail or i can use my old key or I wont need to enter a key? :)

Thank you in advance for your support.

P.S. I have two Premium suits licences activated on 2 devices,one of them is the broken one, I don't want to impact the other one.  I'm not sure if this is relevant but wanted to mention just in case it is.

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Premium suite transfer to another device.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 04:33:54 PM »
Hi,

I don't think you need to uninstall. Just use the same Gmail account on your device as you used on the broken device. Then after you select you already have a license, it will be activated automatically.

Filip