Author Topic: The problem of Grime Fighter  (Read 2048 times)

REDACTED

The problem of Grime Fighter
« on: July 11, 2015, 08:31:13 AM »
The other day I purchased the software of Grime Fighter through internet. After download, I started the program by obeying the advice from Grime Fighter.
But the software doesn't work correctly.
First of all it can't access internet by Wi-Fi, so I connected to it by Ethernet wire.
It could probably connect to internet.
But secondly after started program, Grime Fighter said " I can't work here. It doesn't attribute to your failure. Please wait for a little"
I have waited for the action of Grime Fighter for 3 weeks but nothing is changed and nothing happens.
I started the program over and over again, but it says same things.
I bought the software on 20th June 2015. I heard that if something was wrong, I could return the software within 30 days.
So I want AVAST to return the fee I paid you. It costed 2482 Japanese yen + 8% tax.

OS of my computer is WINDOWS7
How can I do to cancel my purchasing? let me know!

Offline NON

• Japanese User
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Whatever will be, will be.
Re: The problem of Grime Fighter
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 09:28:44 AM »
Hello tara_bas, welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately here is the Japanese forum, not the place for English post.
You can post the same contents into Avast GrimeFighter Forum, or send a support ticket via Avast Official Support Center.
Personally I recommend the latter, as you can ask a refund directly there. Forums does not have the right to accept a refund.

P.S.
Please note it could take 2 to 10 days till you receive the response from Official Support Team.
Also, please remember to include your purchase number and your E-mail address into support ticket. Without that, the support team cannot identify your purchase.
Desktop: Win10 Pro 22H2 64bit / Core i5-7400 3.0GHz / 32GB RAM / Avast 23 Premium Beta(Icarus) / Comodo Firewall
Notebook: Win10 Pro 22H2 64bit / Core i5-3340M 2.7GHz / 12GB RAM / Avast 23 Free / Windows Firewall Control
Server: Win11 Pro 23H2 64bit / Core i3-4010U 1.7GHz / 12GB RAM / Avast One 23 Essential

Avast の設定について解説しています。よろしければご覧ください。