Author Topic: Refund  (Read 1106 times)

REDACTED

Refund
« on: July 21, 2015, 07:02:49 AM »
ok here is my problem i accidentally bought avast premier thinking i was going to charge me 7.32 a month instead it charged my card the full thing it said on the website so when i bought it i don't have the money to spend it and would like to get my money back i did  a ticket like i was told and have been waiting but im trying i really need that money back to feed my family my ticket is LQR-704-38340 and my order number is 11497945247 is there any way to speed it up please i love your company im not going anywhere but right now i dont have the money to spend when i do iam going to get premier thanks i bought it july 15
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:33:57 PM by michael_elkie »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: Refund
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »
All people who are entitled to it will get their refund.
And yes, you need to have patience.
avast is trying to handle everything within 10 business days.
Unfortunately it is not always possible.
This has (amongst other things) to do with people who keep submitting tickets for the same thing multiple times.
With doing so they are cluttering the ticket system and making the wait time for everyone longer than needed.

Do not send multiple tickets or change a existing one as that will put you back to the bottom of the stack.

Ofcourse you will find many post of people saying they did not get their refund in time!
The people who did receive it in time are (normally) not posting that.
If they all would post you will find the fast majority of posts saying they did get their money back in time.