Author Topic: Your connection is not private error NET ::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID  (Read 4866 times)

REDACTED

Hi, 
When I go to my websites and others, I get this error:  Your connection is not private error NET ::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

I have the free version of Avast.
My computer is a Windows 7. 
I checked, and my time and date are correct on my computer. 

There are a few websites I need to get on, but I am not able to.
How can I fix this error? 

Thanks!

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
When I go to my websites and others, I get this error:  Your connection is not private error NET ::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
where do you see this? ..... post a screenshot

REDACTED

This happens when I try to navigate through my websites www.ckgalleria.com and www.qigong.ckgalleria.com and others.
Sometimes when I put in the website, I get an odd look to the site. The website has lost the tabs, headers, etc. When I click on a link, that is when I get the error message. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:54:43 PM by qigongangel »

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
Windows 10 Home 64-bit 22H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.1.6099 (build 24.1.88821.762)  UI version 1.0.797
 UI version 1.0.788.  Windows 11 Home 23H2 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Avast Premier Security version 24.2.6105 (build 24.1.8918.827) UI version 1.0.801

REDACTED

Thank you for looking at this.

I think I figured it out.  I discovered there was a problem with the latest Wordpress and Chrome update. I was able to find a plugin that corrected the problem.  I no longer get this error and my websites are arranged correctly again.