Author Topic: Avast блокирует исходящую почту Thunderbird  (Read 5999 times)

REDACTED

Давно использую Avast free и Thunderbird
Недавно (26-07-2015) переустановил систему Windows XP SP3 с нуля и поставил Avast Free и Thunderbird. 2 дня все было хорошо , но потом Thunderbird при отправке писем стал выдавать сообщение типа, что "ошибка при обращении к файлу .....nsemail.html. Отправить без него ?" . Отмена - письмо не отсылается, Ок - письмо уходит пустое , без текста.
Файл формируется в момент отправки и уничтожается после неё. Содержимое файла -это содержимое письма в HTML-формате
Переустановки Thunderbird на более старую версию с отключением обновления не спасли ситуацию. Отключение в Avast почтового экрана или настройки почтового экрана, чтобы не проверял исходящую почту также дают неустойчивый результат , то есть редко (20%), но письма все-таки уходят нормально
Только полное отключение всех экранов на 10 минут позволяют отправлять письма

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: Avast блокирует исходящую почту Thunderbird
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
Hello.
This is the English Forum, please post in English or you can post here:https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0 :)

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 06:49:20 AM »
Excuse me for post at russian: when i logined into forum it ask me about language
Long ago I use Avast free and Thunderbird
Recently (26-07-2015) I reinstalled Windows XP SP3 system from scratch and I delivered to Avast Free and Thunderbird. 2 days everything was good, but then Thunderbird when sending letters began to issue the message of type that "a mistake at the appeal to the file..... nsemail.html. To send without it?". Cancellation - the letter isn't sent, Ok - the letter leaves empty, without text.
This file is formed at the time of sending and destroyed after it. Contents of the file are contents of the letter in a HTML format
Reinstallations of Thunderbird on older version with shutdown of updating didn't rescue a situation. Shutdown in Avast of the post screen or setup of the post screen that didn't check outgoing mail also yield unstable result, that is it is rare (20%), but letters after all leave normally
Only for 10 minutes letters allow to send a blackout of all screens

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 11:54:46 AM »
Добавьте исключение для файлового антивируса '*\nsemail.html' без кавычек

Add the exception '*\nsemail.html' without quotes to the filesystem shield.