Author Topic: Inquiry  (Read 1718 times)

REDACTED

Inquiry
« on: August 03, 2015, 02:36:43 AM »
Hello Team Avast,

I just already did purchase the avast premier, then perform the full system scan, after which it also performed the boot scan, after that i cannot open my computer already, the system does not load anymore, i think it corrupted some of the files in my computer. I just want to ask if i will reformat the computer will you still replace the activation code that I just purchase last July 31, 2015. thanks i need your reply asap, because i cannot already work.. thank you

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Inquiry
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 05:21:02 PM »
You can use the Resend avast License http://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php, you will need to enter the email that you used when purchasing the license, e.g. the one that the original email with the link was sent.

If you still have the license that you received when you purchased, if you can find it, save it to a USB stick, etc. and you can use that, otherwise the above is fine.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security