Author Topic: Notifications from Avast  (Read 1660 times)

REDACTED

Notifications from Avast
« on: August 05, 2015, 05:14:39 PM »
Just recently added Avast Mobile security to my phone. Ever since then I am getting notifications on my phone about 2 thing. (1) That I have exceeded my storage limit and (2) every time I change wi-fi locations a notification appears asking me to check for "holes" in my wi-fi. I can't find any information on what to do about the storage issue, but I have learned that it apparently has something to do with Google drive ( although I don't know what that is either). I've started a ticket on July 24th, heard back from Avast once and now, nothing, until I posted on Facebook about these problems. Anyone out there have any info?

HEY AVAST! I have vision problems so it is difficult for me to see your verification letters, so I tried the audio option - but Chrome no longer supports that type of file! I'm going to try to get the visual clues so I can post this, but what are you going to do about the fact that Chrome no longer supports that type of file?

Offline hermansky

• Avast team
  • Product Manager - VPNs
Re: Notifications from Avast
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »
Hi judieannten90j1,
thank you for your feedback!

Regarding to your points: Could you please send me a ticket number? I will ask our support guys. And sorry about notification issue - we are going to limit display notification about Wi-Fi vulnerabilities, although we suggest to scan every unknown wifi you are connected to.

And to our verification e-mails.. Could you please send us steps to reproduce? How did you use audio option and with which e-mail?

Thank you,
Tomas