Author Topic: How to force a boot to Cleanup  (Read 2256 times)

REDACTED

How to force a boot to Cleanup
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:37:17 PM »
I apologize if I am overlooking it, but I have searched using as many combinations of Keywords that I can think. I recently used Clean up, after creating a restore point, and I would like to undo the changes. My problem is 1) I can not find any restore points now; and 2) I now have no ability to detect any AP (either wired or wireless). I have been told the support representative that Cleanup could not have made those changes. I know that one should not assume a connection just because of coincidental actions -- but these things occurred during / immediately after the Cleanup process. He additionally, seemed to suggest that any solution MUST include internet connectivity. I was underwhelmed by the support call :).

Is there any way to force Cleanup to start so that I can "undo" the recent changes without being connected? If yes, how?

Thanks,

Tony

REDACTED

Re: How to force a boot to Cleanup
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:46:48 PM »
Additional INFO: The laptop that I am using is a Samsung Series 9 running Windows 7. I have entered the boot order of the BIOS and the only options are the various installed drives and a USB