Author Topic: Purchase for come clients, not all of them  (Read 3022 times)

REDACTED

Purchase for come clients, not all of them
« on: August 13, 2015, 10:16:19 PM »
Subject says it all.

I would like to pay for some of my clients, not all of them. How do I do this with Avast business and keep them in the same amount?

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Re: Purchase for come clients, not all of them
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 02:40:32 AM »
Are you currently managing multiple clients within the same portal? You should be able to activate clients with the paid release on a per-client basis but I would advise separating into groups to make it easier to see who has which license
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 12:19:23 PM »
Are you currently managing multiple clients within the same portal? You should be able to activate clients with the paid release on a per-client basis but I would advise separating into groups to make it easier to see who has which license

How is that done? tried that already some weeks ago an d finally ended up using a different account for paid users....

Thanks and Regards,

Matthias

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 04:21:02 PM »
How is that done? tried that already some weeks ago an d finally ended up using a different account for paid users....

As of now, you can't mix free and paid subscriptions in one account. I have submitted it as a feature request,

Offline Jeff.S

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 06:40:04 PM »
Hi,

The ability to have paid and free devices on the same account is currently set for a Q4 2015 release, but this could change.

Thanks!

Jeff