Author Topic: Conflicts with Internet browsing?  (Read 1171 times)

REDACTED

Conflicts with Internet browsing?
« on: August 25, 2015, 12:05:01 AM »
Ok, I don't know if anyone has experienced this lately, but my problems started when I updated my free Avast last month. At some point, and always while I'm browsing the web, my whole laptop will freeze. There's nothing to do once it freezes.
Nothing happens if I'm not online. And I don't even know if it's related to Avast, but it started right after I updated it.
Anyone else has had this problem?
A full scan reveals no bug issues,  so I thought, and why the hell not, to update it again because maybe they had heard about this issue and fixed it. But no, the problem persists.
I cannot point out any consistencies, it freezes after five minutes or after three hours (and the temperature is ok, I've taken care of that some months ago), in all kinds of pages. The only sure thing is that it happens while I'm online.
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone there have anything to say (that's  not mean spirited)?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Conflicts with Internet browsing?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 03:00:22 PM »
you may try this

Support: Submitting a support file using the Avast Support Tool  https://www.avast.com/en-eu/faq.php?article=AVKB33#artTitle