Author Topic: Help! Differentia.ru  (Read 3281 times)

REDACTED

Help! Differentia.ru
« on: August 29, 2015, 05:22:09 AM »
This past days i got a virus called differentia.ru and the other one. So i follow the steps here: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0

>>> MCShield AllScans.txt <<<

-----------------------------

MCShield ::Anti-Malware Tool:: http://www.mcshield.net/

>>> v 3.0.5.28 / DB: 2015.8.23.1 / Windows 7 <<<

8/29/2015 11:25:00 AM > Drive C: - scan started (no label ~195 GB, NTFS HDD )...

=> The drive is clean.

8/29/2015 11:25:00 AM > Drive D: - scan started (no label ~270 GB, NTFS HDD )...

=> The drive is clean.

8/29/2015 11:25:01 AM > Drive F: - scan started (LER ~7624 MB, FAT32 flash drive )...

=> The drive is clean.

MCShield ::Anti-Malware Tool:: http://www.mcshield.net/

>>> v 3.0.5.28 / DB: 2015.8.23.1 / Windows 7 <<<

8/29/2015 11:25:59 AM > Drive F: - scan started (LER ~7624 MB, FAT32 flash drive )...

=> The drive is clean.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:29:47 AM by krystler »

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Help! Differentia.ru
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 05:30:35 AM »
Hang on; I'm checking your logs and will be back with instructions soon.
Win7 x32 Ult. SP1, Brain 2.0 / Win10 x64, Brain2.5
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 05:46:52 AM »

Open notepad by pressing the Windows Key + R Key, typing in Notepad in the Run dialog and then pressing Enter.  Please copy the contents of the Code box below.  To do this highlight the contents of the box by clicking [Select] next to Code: , then right click on any of the highlighted text and select copy.  Paste this into the open notepad. Save it to your desktop as fixlist.txt

Code: [Select]
Start
CreateRestorePoint:
CloseProcesses:
2015-08-12 21:42 - 2015-06-16 05:42 - 86560640 ___SH C:\ProgramData\mscvnat.exe
C:\Users\Krystler\AppData\Local\Temp\cdo3488751419.dll
C:\Users\Krystler\AppData\Local\Temp\ytb.exe
Reg: Reg Delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg" /F
Reg: Reg Add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg" /F
Reg: reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local /f
Reg: reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local /f
CMD: bitsadmin /reset /allusers
RemoveProxy:
EmptyTemp:
Reboot:
end

NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST by right clicking on the FRST.exe file, selecting "Run as Administrator..".  The User Account Control may open up; if it does, select Yes to continue to let FRST open and load. 

The tool will check for an updated version of itself every time it loads; please allow it to do this and the program will either inform you it is downloading an updated copy (and to wait until it is safe to continue) or show nothing (meaning there is no update found) and you can continue on.  Press the Fix button just once and wait.  The tool will create a restore point, process the script and ask for a restart of your system.

If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.

When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach it to your reply post.  Also, tell me how your system is running now.
My help is always free but if you would like to help encourage me or show your thanks -----> DONATE

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 06:03:31 AM »

Open notepad by pressing the Windows Key + R Key, typing in Notepad in the Run dialog and then pressing Enter.  Please copy the contents of the Code box below.  To do this highlight the contents of the box by clicking [Select] next to Code: , then right click on any of the highlighted text and select copy.  Paste this into the open notepad. Save it to your desktop as fixlist.txt

Code: [Select]
Start
CreateRestorePoint:
CloseProcesses:
2015-08-12 21:42 - 2015-06-16 05:42 - 86560640 ___SH C:\ProgramData\mscvnat.exe
C:\Users\Krystler\AppData\Local\Temp\cdo3488751419.dll
C:\Users\Krystler\AppData\Local\Temp\ytb.exe
Reg: Reg Delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg" /F
Reg: Reg Add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg" /F
Reg: reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local /f
Reg: reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local /f
CMD: bitsadmin /reset /allusers
RemoveProxy:
EmptyTemp:
Reboot:
end

NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST by right clicking on the FRST.exe file, selecting "Run as Administrator..".  The User Account Control may open up; if it does, select Yes to continue to let FRST open and load. 

The tool will check for an updated version of itself every time it loads; please allow it to do this and the program will either inform you it is downloading an updated copy (and to wait until it is safe to continue) or show nothing (meaning there is no update found) and you can continue on.  Press the Fix button just once and wait.  The tool will create a restore point, process the script and ask for a restart of your system.

If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.

When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach it to your reply post.  Also, tell me how your system is running now.

I followed the steps and here is the log. I think my system still run the same.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:16:34 AM by krystler »

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 06:24:43 AM »

AdwCleaner by Xplode

Download AdwCleaner from here or from here. Save the file to the desktop.

NOTE: If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.

Close all open windows and browsers.

• Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
    You will see the following console:

• Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.
  • After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Waiting for action. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.
  • Click the Clean button.
  • Everything checked will be deleted.
  • When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.
  • Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this

• On reboot a log will be produced; please attach that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt

Optional:

NOTE: If you see AVG Secure Search being targeted for deletion, Here's Why and Here. You can always Reinstall it.

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 06:40:43 AM »

AdwCleaner by Xplode

Download AdwCleaner from here or from here. Save the file to the desktop.

NOTE: If you are using IE 8 or above you may get a warning that stops the program from downloading. Just click on the warning and allow the download to complete.

Close all open windows and browsers.

• Vista/7/8 users: Right click the AdwCleaner icon on the desktop, click Run as administrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner.
    You will see the following console:

• Click the Scan button and wait for the scan to finish.
  • After the Scan has finished the window may or may not show what it found and above, in the progress bar, you will see: Waiting for action. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.
  • Click the Clean button.
  • Everything checked will be deleted.
  • When the program has finished cleaning a report appears.
  • Once done it will ask to reboot, allow this

• On reboot a log will be produced; please attach that in your next reply. This report is also saved to C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt

Optional:

NOTE: If you see AVG Secure Search being targeted for deletion, Here's Why and Here. You can always Reinstall it.

Heres the log.

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 08:59:09 AM »
How is your system running now?

REDACTED

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 10:44:51 AM »
Hmm. Seems to be fine for now. What if the differentia.ru is back again? what would i do?
I think its because of my pen drive/flashdrive that cause it. Sorry for the english. Can i those apps for now?

Offline dbrisendine

• Malware Fighter
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 07:07:48 AM »
You have MCShield installed; with Avast! and that guarding your system, you should be fine.  You can also run a manual scan of your USB devices by going to Avast! > Scan > Scan for viruses > and select "Removable media scan" from the drop down selection box.

Clean up of Malware Removal Tools
Now that we are through using these tools, let's clean them off your system so that should you ever need to have malware removed again (we hope not) fresh, updated copies will be downloaded.

• Download Delfix from here to your desktop and double click it to start the program
  • Ensure Remove disinfection tools is ticked
    Also tick:
  • Activate UAC
  • Create registry backup
  • Purge system restore
  • Reset system settings

• Click Run
  • The program will run for a few moments and then notepad will open with a log. Please attach the log in your next reply.
You can delete any log files left on your desktop as these are no longer needed.

REDACTED

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 03:02:55 PM »
Can i also uninstall the malwarebytes? or just let it there?. Thank you for helping me!

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 03:37:05 PM »
you can, but malwarebytes is recomended to keep, run a weekly/monthly scan with it

same with MCShield, it will protect you against infections from removable drives