Author Topic: Avast Cleanup  (Read 6809 times)

REDACTED

Avast Cleanup
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:23:27 AM »
When I'm running the advanced cleanup they told me I have 200 mb of picture on the dropbox cache but when I look in my Gallery picture I saw all my picture are already in Dropbox. After that, I try to delete my dropbox cache and they ask me if i want to upload and delete the files (after the upload was finish) ... but I'm not sure if i will get 2 full albums of the sames pictures ... I know they create an album in Dropbox under Avast that why I'm confused (sorry I use the French version and it isn't so clear)

Thanks for your help !!

Offline Štěpán Vaněk

• Avast team
Re: Avast Cleanup
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 06:51:30 PM »
Hi, sorry we do not understand what exactly happened. Have you sent your pictures to your Dropbox account and they were displayed also in your Gallery (Photos) app?
Please describe it in detail, step by step and define what is the problem actually :) Thanks.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:02:35 AM »
Hi ... i figured out what was happening ... In my Dropbox app Avast have created a link to upload my picture safely but in my Gallery app setting i ask to upload automatically my picture to Dropbox when i'm in wi-fi status so Avast upload my picture and also my Gallery ... i got a lot of duplicate pictures in my Dropbox ... i delete my Avast safe link to Dropbox and now i have no more issues and no more duplicate ... the only thing now, i have to make sure my pictures are uploaded to Dropbox before i delete them from my Gallery app ... your setting in the Avast was cool (because it delete the original file after the upload) but i don't need duplicate my picture

Offline Štěpán Vaněk

• Avast team
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 05:56:34 PM »
Ok, whatever works better for you :)