Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 1550 times)

REDACTED

Goodbye
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:23:38 PM »
I used to love Avast I use premier on win10 pro, even with the new update it is still broken. Crashes, safezone does not work. Sick of all the ads I get from it so I am gone will be uninstalling it today and moving over to bit defender. Lost a long time customer avast had enough of the problems with buggy software GOOD BYE>

Offline Be Secure

• Long Time Avast User(10years.....) Security Enthusiast.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:29:02 PM »
I used to love Avast I use premier on win10 pro, even with the new update it is still broken. Crashes, safezone does not work. Sick of all the ads I get from it so I am gone will be uninstalling it today and moving over to bit defender. Lost a long time customer avast had enough of the problems with buggy software GOOD BYE>
Avast! premier has a ad blocking(Pop-up)option in setting and avast! going to fix safezone in avast! 2016 version.And try repair option and reboot pc few time :)It is your pc and your choose.But in my experience you will come back to avast!.Because bitdefender is too ram eater and it is slowing the net and too much bugs in version 2016.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:33:57 PM by Be Secure »
PC- Windows10 EDU 64Bit,avast! free 21.1.2449,uBlock Origin,NVT_OSA,GoogleChrome(64bit),CCleaner,Unchecky,ZAM Free,Shadow Defender.
Security Enthusiast

REDACTED

Re: Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
Actually I am using Bitdefender total security and it is using 1/3 the ram avast did and is not buggy at all. Works great and now I can log into banking in safe enviroment.