Author Topic: help with hiding SMS  (Read 1939 times)

REDACTED

help with hiding SMS
« on: October 12, 2015, 08:54:40 PM »
I would be very grateful for your advice; I have installed Anti-Theft on my phone (Android 5.0.2). Any SMS I send to it is shown.
It tells me you can send invisible SMS commands through the new SMS remote control built into the latest version of avast mobile security

So... how do I do that, please?
I have Anti-Theft rev 3.1.7853
and
mobile security 4.0.7898

Are these the correct versions to have this facility. If bot how can I get the latest version as it says it is up to date?
Many thanks in advance

REDACTED

Re: help with hiding SMS
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:45:28 PM »
I think I may have answered my own question.
Please tell me if this is correct:
To hide SMS messages on the target phone, you need to send the SMS from within Avast security on another Android phone...
from more tools | Anti-theft | SMS remote control

Is this right?

(is it is, it's a bit of a problem if I need two Android phones!)

Kind regards

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: help with hiding SMS
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 08:14:48 AM »
Please tell me if this is correct: To hide SMS messages on the target phone, you need to send the SMS from within Avast security on another Android phone... from more tools | Anti-theft | SMS remote control

Is this right?
Yes.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0