Author Topic: Does Avast detect Iesnare  (Read 2329 times)

REDACTED

Does Avast detect Iesnare
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:06:35 PM »
I have just read on the site ,, http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/board/day-day-life/10018-iesnare-make-sure-youre-not-being-snooped.html '' what is iesnare. Me and my friend use same pc for betting (never 2 same betting sites, as they usualy alow 1 pc per household), and we like to bet on same games, diferent from each other. Lets say, I place that real madrid-arselal will be 0-2 goals, and he place 3+ goals. He place at pinnacle, and I place at unibet. Now, those are 2 diferent betting houses on diferent continets. We usualy bet if there is diference in prices, so we can make sure profit. That is all legal. Now, if that so called program, iesnare, tells those 2 betting sites what are we doing, they can stop us from betting. Now, what are we doing, is legal, tested, and works, I have read a lot about it. Now, this program, IT GIVES PC INFORMATIONS TO DIFERENT PEOPLE, USUALY WITHOUT TELLING OWNER WHAT IS DOING. Is there a way to stop this program, and does Avast premier (just bought it), stop PROGRAM THAT USES PC INFORMATION, AND SHARE IT WITHOUT PEOPLE KNOWING?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Does Avast detect Iesnare
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:38:12 PM »
I have just read on the site.....
from 2008 .... if it is malicious, should be detected. However from the info found online it is not malicious

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
Re: Does Avast detect Iesnare
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:42:40 PM »
From what I gather by research via Google it sounds like a "sniffer" which uses your flash player.
Flash Player is easily exploited by either tracking cookies or sniffers. Personally I stay away from
game and/or gaming/gambling websites due to the inherent dangers. If you do a web search using
the term "iesnare" you will find a wealth of information. Gambling is for the most part legal. That said
keep in mind privacy does not exist on the internet but by using intelligent surfing
practices security does exist.

Here's some reading http://bp-information.blogspot.com/2014/10/fear-and-loathing-mpsnareiesnarecom.html
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.